Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

Good morning and welcome to this weeks' Tuesday Coffee Chat with your host Rory.

 

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013

Not Myself These Days:

If you could live another person's life for a week, who would you choose?    Will it be the opposite sex?  A celebrity?  

Or, make the prompt interesting: is it the cat's life for you?

I would like to be my mother and my grandmother. They are the matriarchs of the family. They have kept the family going. They raised large families. They supported their families along with their husbands.

My grandmother actually went back to school at age 50 to become a registered nurse. She also bought the first family home. She raised 19 children.

My mother had 4 children and ran the family business for 50 years. She is also looking after my father who has Alzheimer's.

These were very strong women and I have a great admiration for all that they have accomplished. I hope my children will say the same about me in years to come.