Friday, December 13, 2013

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS AND FOUR FILL-IN FUN

 

Friday Fragments:

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

Follow Friday Fill In Blog Hop –

The statements:

  1. I am a cold girl and missing the warmth of the Florida and Mediterranean suns
  2. When I was little I was thumb sucker.
  3. Sometimes I just need to stay home but I love cruising so much.
  4. The best thing about the holidays is family although we will not be spending it together.

We have made it home after being away for almost 8 weeks. It seems like a long time. I am not quite ready to get back into the groove. There is so much going on with the family as well as the grandchildren. Our calendar is filling up fast We haven’t got any Christmas decorations up however I did get my Christmas cards mailed. This may be the last year for cards as the Post Office is raising the cost of a stamp to $1. They are also going to stop door to door delivery. We don’t get a lot of mail but I wonder at the impact this will have on the card companies. I liked sending cards and receiving them.

We are going dancing tonight and hopefully catching up with a few friends. The weather for the weekend does not bode well for travelling to see my parents. I hate driving in the snow. I always worry about the guy behind me. I know I will stop in time but will he. It was scary coming through the States in a snow storm with an 18 wheeler behind me.

Thanks again to my faithful followers and I promise to get a look at your blogs as soon as I can.  Have a wonderful weekend!