Friday, October 17, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time   ‘

Feeling Beachie

T G I F – Thank Goodness It’s Friday!

We are home again and preparing for some busy weeks ahead. Our stay with our daughter and her family was great however it is also good to be home.

I prepared my pies yesterday, apple and pumpkin for our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner with the rest of our family. 2 turkey dinner this year.

Today I am off the babysit my other grandchildren. My DIL has mid-term reports to write and could use some quiet time.

Tomorrow it is off to the theatre to see “Broadway Heroes”. While in that area I also have to stop and stock up on baby yarn. Apparently we are expecting a new crop of babies between November and April. I will have to keep my supply of baby blankets up. I am also working on mitts and hats since it won’t belong before the cold weather arrives.

This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silvers Reviews- she came up with all the statements:

The statements:

  1. What would be your dream vacation?
  2. Certainly a cruise in the winter will help us withstand the cold. 
  3. A real deal is more satisfying than paying full price.
  4. Joining a blogging meme makes me feel like I am meeting other people and staying connected.

Happy Friday Everyone!

  1.