Monday, March 11, 2013

Old School Blogging

Old School Blog Hop

I have been tagged by my friend Brenda over at Pondering with a Purpose for a Good Old School Blog Hop.... it is really quite simple...

Answer the questions and pass it on...


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was working for Bell Canada. Hubby and I were empty nesters and were travelling and enjoying our freedom.

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?

Travel is always at the top of my list.

Enjoy my grandchildren.

Stay healthy.

Love my hubby.

Enjoy my retirement.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

Ice cream, cake, pie, chocolate and popcorn.

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Travel of course. Put some money in trust for my grandchildren’s education.

5. Name some places you have lived:

We have been in the same house for 36 years. Before that we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment which was an upgrade from our first apartment with one bedroom. Before that we both lived at home.

6. Name some bad habits you have:

I like to talk and have to work hard at being a listener.

7. Name some jobs you have had:

Call centre representative, Phonecentre representative, babysitter, librarian.

8. Name those you are tagging for #OSBlog:

Leslie, Hilary and Cate