Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner?  Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service?  Eating too much chocolate?

A very quiet celebration with the family coming for turkey dinner on Sunday night. We have celebrated a lot of birthdays this month so a small family gathering is very fitting.

2.  What is something you feel too young to do?

As every one knows I am very young at heart. The hard part for me is being too old to do things.

3.  "Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..." 

Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?

I will chose boast. I love to tell everyone how happy I am being retired and love to guide them towards that goal in their lives.


4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?

Lilies of the valley. We had them in a rock garden up the walk way to our house. We also had a huge lilac tree as well.


5.  Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?

Yes! Once at a work related conference. We actually won!


6. What is something you keep in a basket?

I have a knitting basket beside my chair that is overflowing with wool and sewing supplies.


7.  When was the last time you felt foolish?

My memory doesn’t go back that far.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Let’s hope spring is around the corner. The sun is certainly trying its best to warm us up however as soon as it goes down at night winter tries to comeback. I wish everyone a very Happy Easter.