Monday, September 23, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. Next Saturday is "Ask a Stupid Question Day"... in preparation for it, please share a stupid question you've been asked or would like an answer to...

I am always asking “have you seen my glasses?” I need glasses for distance so when I read or work up close I take them off and then I never remember where I left them.

2. Do you believe that workplace dressing has become too casual?

When I was working I was a strong believer in “Dress for Success!”. I f you come to work in casual clothes you will have a casual attitude as well. Even now when I go out I like to get a little dressier than pants and a t-shirt.

3. What technology is on your wishlist?  Is there a technology that hasn't been invented yet that you want to see happen?

I am not a very technical person. I don’t own an e-reader or a camera. I like our PVR and would love one that records more shows.

4. September is Honey Month - are you a fan of honey?  how do you use it?

I like honey. I use it when I have a cough and I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches especially when I have run out of bananas.

My 5th question this week is:

Do you buy new clothes for every season?