Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

 Everyday Ruralty

Questions

  1. Did you ever take piano lessons, as a child or adult? Yes I took piano lessons. I started when I was 5 years old. Our first piano cost my parents $50. I got up to Grade 8. All of my children took piano lessons even from my piano teacher. They did not complete the course however it helped them when they learned other instruments at school.
  2. How many times do you eat out each month? We don’t eat out very often anymore. When we do it is because we are out with friends, usually on our theater dates.
  3. If you could snap you fingers and change on thing about your appearance, what would that be? (Temporary or permanent) Like everyone else I would like to be thinner however since I have a wardrobe that contains size 10 to size 16 I have decided to give up and live in a size 16.
  4. Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to any place that displays them? Our dance teachers are artists and actually have a studio that we visit on our walks. The best art museum we ever visited was in Monsserat.
  5. Do you have new things for your fall/ winter wardrobe? No and I don’t plan to get anything new right now.