Monday, September 30, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAYS

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. It's Customer Service week - do you think customer service is getting better or worse now than it was five years ago?

I worked in customer service for over 30 years. I find that customer service has declined however I think it is because of lack of training. Being a customer service rep is not a job for everyone.


2. October 1st is also World Vegetarian Day - have you ever spent time as a Vegetarian?  Do you have regular meatless meals?

My favourite meatless meal is “Pasta Primavera”.  I don’t mind going without meat once in a while. I actually think it is good for you.

3. What reality show would you like to be a part of?

We thought we would like “dancing with the stars” however after being on the cruise and seeing the way they dance we will stick to our way.

4. Are you planning to watch the Baseball post-season?  Who will win the World Series?

No! When the baseball players went on strike I never went back to watching it.

My 5th question is:

Do you plant a Fall garden?