Monday, February 17, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section.

1. February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day - when were you last the recipient or provider of a ROAK - or what RAOK have you heard about recently?

I was the provider. I spent 12 days looking after my parents who were not well.

2. February is also National Cherry Month - are you a cherry lover?  Recipes?

Cherries are more common in July and are hubby”s favourite. I make a mean cherry cheesecake.

3. Are toys limiting children's creativity more these days?

I don’t think so. The toys are very advanced and so are the children. Of course at Grammy’s they play old-fashioned games.

4. Since the Olympics are here, what would you win a gold medal in?

My gold medal would have to be in caring for my parents. Of course I could also get medals for my knitting and crocheting.

Today is President’s Day in the U.S. and Family Day in Canada. How are you spending your day?