Sunday, February 23, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

1. February 24th is National Tortilla Chip Day - do you like them?  What do you pair with Tortilla Chips?

I actually like my tortilla chips plain.

2. February 26th is Carnival Day (and also Judy from Retired Not Tired's birthday- coincidence???)  What is your favourite carnival ride, game or food?

My favourite carnival ride is the carousel. Even when I was travelling I found some carousels.

3. Nascar has started for another year... albeit in a wet way... are you a fan? 

Not a big fan of racing although I did attend a race 3 weeks before I got married. I was so sick from heat stroke I lost 4 days and have suffered from the sun ever since.


4. Other than your blog, do you actively participate in social media?

No. I follow other blogs however I don’t do facebook or twitter.

My 5th question is:

My birthday is coming up and I don’t know what I want. What would you get me for my birthday?