Friday, August 22, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time     

Feeling Beachie

I have gotten into a lot of trouble this week because I did not blog on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. My daughter C called me out. The reason I didn’t blog is because the bloggers I work with took a vacation and did not post their blogs. I apologize to anyone who came looking for something new on my blog. Hopefully with everyone returning to school the bloggies will be back to work. I miss their blogs too.

Otherwise it has been a pretty typical week. I love the cooler weather and we have had several walks at our favourite beaches.

IMG_0153

IMG_5855

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

This week’s co-host is Donetta from My Constant Thought. She came up with the two statements:

The statements:

  1. Winter is my least favourite season.
  2. When I was working I thought I would never be able to retire.
  3. My worst subject in high school was math and because of that I met my husband because he was my math tutor. 
  4. I write best when I am pressured.