Friday, March 14, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

 

 

Feeling Beachie       Half-Past Kissin' Time

This week’s co-host is Pam she who came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. Saying I love you is easy for me and I try to say it all of the time especially to D H as well as my children, grandchildren and parents.
  2. I am very loving by nature
  3. If I stay in a hotel it must have a shower and a decent bed.
  4. If someone gave me hug I would give them a hug right back.

This has been an up and down week. I really want to blame it on the time change. Springing forward and losing an hour played havoc with my sleep patterns. Of course Old man winter isn’t ready to leave either. We stayed indoors on Wednesday and Thursday. The roads were in terrible shape and since being retired nothing is as important as staying healthy. I was able to finish a baby afghan and am nearly finished another book.

This weekend is busy as I am hosting my granddaughter E’s birthday party. She wants a teddy bear’s picnic. The mothers will drop off their sons and daughters and come back and pick them up. Fortunately Aunt C will be around to help. E is very eco-friendly so there will be no paper plates or cups. The menu will include pinwheel peanut butter and banana sandwiches, strawberries, blueberries and apples with chocolate, caramel and honey dipping sauces. There will be vanilla cupcakes with chocolate teddy bears made by Aunt C. The games will include pin the tail on the bear as well as musical bears. I hope it goes well.

My parents are settling into their new apartment. It has been quite a busy time for them as they adjust to the new place. It is smaller so some of their furniture will be stored at my sister’s. Hopefully we can get up to see them next week (weather permitting).

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!