Thursday, March 13, 2014

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

Everyday Ruralty

I missed this meme on Tuesday however better late than never!

Questions

  1. If you are in the US, does the time change mess you up? Even Canada the time change has messed me up a little. The swing in weather hasn’t helped my sleep patterns either.
  2. Do you usually drink a beverage with you meals? yes, coffee for breakfast and tea for lunch and dinner. When travelling I also drink a lot of water but not so much at home.
  3. How often do you iron clothes? iron is a 4 letter word in our house.
  4. When was the last time you took an enjoyable walk? We actually got several walks in when the weather was a little spring- like however we now have 10 inches of snow so I am staying under an afghan and bundled up with a good book.
  5. Tell  me whatever you'd like to share with us. I am reading an interesting book set in India. It is called “ Veils of silk” by Mary Jo Putney. I also read a mystery by Kathy Reichs called “Monday mourning”. Two different types of stories but both excellent reads.