Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

Hodgepodge Questions-

 

1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind', or 'see which way the wind blows'?

I am more the ‘see where the wind blows’ kind of person these days. Since I am retired I am not stuck to any given schedule.

2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?

My favourite green food is broccoli. I like it with a cheese sauce however I mostly dip it raw into ranch dressing.

3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!

Yes to both my home as well as my car. The worst was when the children were little and I took out the garbage. The kids closed the door. Fortunately my neighbour saw me and called my husband home from work to let me in.


4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?

I will go with The Wicked Witch of the West because “the Wizard of Oz “ is one of my favorite movies.


5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?

Yes! Why bother to get out of bed if there is no hope. It keeps us going.


6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.

“You’ll never walk alone”. I f sung properly it makes me cry.


7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?

We take a lot of road trips however I would like to drive to California and do the West Coast.


8. Insert your own random thought here.

It is another week full of birthdays. Today is my DIL M’s birthday. Yesterday my granddaughter F who will be 3 on Friday had a Dora birthday party for her friends complete with a Backpack cake. We will celebrate with a family dinner on Sunday. In the meantime our best friends’ twin grandsons will have their party on Saturday. We changed our theatre tickets from Saturday to Thursday so we can attend. I hope everyone has a wonderful week as well.