Friday, November 14, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time              feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

It has been a heck of a week. Both D H and I are suffering colds. Mine is on the mend however D H’s is still lingering. We have basically been cooped up in the house. The weather has turned cold and we actually had flurries yesterday. My daughter C refuses to use the s word until it actually stays on the ground. There has definitely been snow to the north of us.

The car is fixed. Hopefully with 4 new tires we can save some money for the next few years. It was an expense I wasn’t expecting to incur. Back to being on a budget and thinking of each purchase on an as needs basis.

We also missed our grandchildren time this week. Mainly because of our colds but also because the car was in the shop for 2 days. I also had to for go swimming.

Hopefully next week will be better!

Happy Friday, everyone!

This week’s co-host is OBI from ELOQUENT RAMBLES- she came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. I just hate being sick.
  2. Fall is just about over.
  3. If I could, I would live on a cruise ship all of the time.
  4. Grandchildren makes me stay home as they are the loves of my life.