Thursday, November 6, 2014

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

Time to Ponder yet again with Brenda!

Today's word is SCREEN

One of the reasons I hate to fly has to do with the screening process at the airport. After 911 everyone had to take off their shoes. Your purse was screened for bottles as well as anything else that could cause an explosion. Of course the waiting and the line ups don’t impress me either.

I love the screen on my front porch. It lets in the sunshine but keeps out the bugs.

Before we take the children out to the playground we cover them in sunscreen. Hopefully this will prevent them from suffering the effects like skin cancer.

We are looking for a new television and hope to find a thinner set. Deciding on how big the screen will be is also part of our decision. I would really like a flat screen and wall mount it. D H wants it to sit on our existing stand.

When our son used to play hockey he said he screened the net to keep out the goals.

I hope you screen your e-mails to keep out the scammers.

Have a wonderful Thursday!