Monday, October 14, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. A friend is the only woman in her department at work (and fairly new in her position).  She's single and all of her colleagues are male, older and married.  She wants to consider going to lunch with them or hang out in other social situations, but worries about "drama" - what advice would you give her?

I think she should have group lunches if they can. She may find she has nothing in common except work.

2. It's Fire Prevention Week - do you have fire extinguishers?  a family exit plan?

Yes and I hope we never have to use it.



3. It's also National Dessert Day - what is your favorite 'special' dessert?

I love ice cream especially if it has chocolate in it.


4. For all of the Canadians participating, it's Thanksgiving Day, so in honor of that, what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my health. We may be looking for a new doctor when we get back from our cruise since our doctor is retiring. He is 82 years old and I have been with him since I was a little girl.

And here is my 5th Question:

If you could have one wish what would you wish for?