Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

 

Hodgepodge Questions:

1. What's one thing you learned in September?

I learned a new dance step in “slow fox”.


2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?

I love acorn or pepper squash. It is parboiled for about 20 minutes and then baked in the oven with lots of butter and pepper until golden. I love it with roast pork.


3. The older I get the happier I am.

4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?

Jeopardy! We watch it every night.


5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?

Saving more money for our retirement so I could take more cruises now.


6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?

My fall wardrobe is just fine so I don’t need or want anything.


7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

I love “For better or worse” by Lynn Johnson.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

We have been taking advantage of the beautiful fall weather and went looking for fall. We found some of the neighbourhood trees starting to change colour.

IMG_1547

IMG_1549

IMG_1551