Friday, July 11, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time       

Feeling Beachie

July is going to be very busy. Our daughter and her family will arrive on Sunday. They plan to stay until after D H’s birthday. We have plans for some great adventures. Our usual trip to Centre Island is in the works. Grandson L can hardly wait for the ferry ride or the other great rides in the park. Grandson E is just as excited because he remembers the fire truck ride. It will also be grandson T’s first time to actively participate since he was too young last year.

Why does doing one fix up job on the house require extra work. The siding on our house looks so good and the rest looks tired and worn out. It means we will be painting the outside of the house to make it looks as good as the side of the house.

Our theatre trip last weekend was amazing. We saw “Damn Yankees” as well as “Les Mis”. We are looking forward to more great plays. Our next one is with my friend B. We are going to see a murder mystery called “I’ll be back before midnight”. The actors are wonderful and the theatre is small and intimate.

I hope everyone has an exciting weekend!

This week’s co-host is Brooke from Brooke Blogs. She came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. Family makes me feel loved and wanted.
  2. I love a good book. 
  3. When I’m stressed, I need to talk to my grandchildren. They make me laugh and takes away the stress.
  4. My favorite smell in the world is a new baby fresh from its bath.