Monday, September 2, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  

Here are the Questions:

1. September is National Library Card month - when was the last time you checked a book out of the library?

I love to use the library on board the ships we cruise on so I checked out several good books while we cruised around Norway.

2. What are you most looking forward to about autumn?

We have another cruise planned and will travel to Rome this fall.

3. Has the word Christmas entered your vocabulary yet?

Absolutely! I have already made plans for H and her family who are coming for Christmas as well as I have been working on the presents for the grandchildren.

4. Do you care that Football season is starting?  Who is your team?

No I could care less. I don’t watch American or Canadian football which has been going since the beginning of the summer.

My 5th question is:

Are you looking forward to school starting?