Chats on the farmhouse porch
- What's the one thing you feel is the biggest waste of your time during an average week? Watching TV has to be a big time waster however since I knit and crochet while watching TV I have turned it into a productive time.
- When was the last time you baked a pie? I baked a pie for my son’s birthday in March. I don’t bake too often anymore.
- What do you want to spend time doing that you aren't right now? I would love to spend more time dancing. Our classes haven’t started yet and I miss it.
- What do you do with old clothes? I take them to Goodwill.
- If we were having lunch on the porch today, what would you bring for the potluck styled lunch? D H makes a great stir fry and I make mac and cheese.
Welcome back to my weekly Coffee Chat java lovers and those with the gift for gab!
This weeks' topic:
Favourite Summer of 2013 Memory/Moment
This was a wonderful summer. It began with our daughter H and her family coming for the month of June. We celebrated my Aunt J and Uncle C’s 50th wedding anniversary. It was wonderful to see relatives from the past in one place. It became a family reunion of sorts.
We also celebrate the christening of my grandson T and of course the big party for our 40th Anniversary. Again we saw old friends who came to share our joy.
Of course the icing on the cake was our cruise to Norway, Scotland and Ireland.