Tuesday, January 20, 2015

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

 

If you could learn any one skill in the world without trying
(like Matrix learning style), which would you pick?

I have often wondered if I am too old to learn anything new however since I have retired I have more time to study and look at the world in a different perspective.  Recently I helped my granddaughter E with her piano studies and discovered I miss playing the piano. I never was the best singer however there are times when I wish I could go back to singing.

I would also like the opportunity to help others appreciate their retirement years. This is a wonderful time to explore your options. Being healthy is also very important in the accomplishment of these goals. Just staying active and living every day to the fullest is all that I wish for.