Thursday, April 9, 2015

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

Unfortunately the blog I usually follow on Thursdays – Pondering with a Purpose has closed down. I loved this meme because it got me thinking about words that had many meanings. I will miss it so I am looking for something else to fill this space. In the meantime I have been asked for some pictures of our travels.

Here are some from our last cruise to the Caribbean.

C5W21S[1]

This is the itinerary.

IMG_1297 Stitch

A view of the back deck of the ship.

IMG_1309

The cruise director!

IMG_1310

The captain!

It was a wonderful cruise!

2 comments:

  1. I know i miss it too. Looks like you had a good time on your cruise. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, o.k. I am sure you'll eventually also show us some pics of Bonaire, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete