no Hodgepodge on Wednesday, April 29th. The HP will be back to it's regularly scheduled programming the following week, Wednesday May 6th. Thanks everyone!
1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?
No I have never had to wear a uniform, however when I first started teaching back in the 70’s female teachers could not wear pants.
2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?
We are very big on recycling and composting. We carry reusable bags when we shop and try to reduce the packaging by buying in bulk.
3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home? Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for?
We love a mixture of brown rice and wild rice. Not big on quinoa or couscous.
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?
Grandmothers. If I had known how much fun grandchildren could be I would have had them first.
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience?
Taking care of my parents’ estate.
6. Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.
I think so. We have dancing on Monday and Thursday, swimming on Tuesday and Thursday and my favourite day of the week is Wednesday when i look after the grandchildren.
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Spring has certainly been a mixed bag of weather. I have 3 coats on the go, 2 of which are raincoats. The same goes for footwear. We are in the process of planning our next cruise which take place in the fall. It is 50 days long and I look forward to seeing Malta and Greece for the first time.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!