Friday, February 24, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

It's that time of the week again - when I share five answers with you to questions posed at

 

1. What's your favourite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?

Alone- a nice hot bath with a really good book
With hubby – on the dance floor doing a waltz to “Kissed by a Rose” by Seal

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?

I don’t handle it well.  The prime example was the Christmas before my 16th birthday when I wanted a hair dryer and my parents gave me a set of luggage.  I pouted so hard that I packed up presents in the suitcase and went back to bed.  I have gotten my wishes granted since then.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?

A new laptop! I need one and the kids gave me gift cards toward the purchase when I get back. Any funds left over are for the next cruise.


4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?

Occasionally –I am part of a retirement group without Fred.  I do meet my retired co-workers.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?


I suppose a travel agency who would like a review of other cruise lines and I was compensated for the trip.

Posted byHeatherat2/23/2012 | Labels:Five Question Friday |