Saturday, February 25, 2012

SATISFACTION SATURDAY

 

It is finally Saturday and it has been a satisfying week.  We have met some wonderful people who have shared their company with us for this week.  Unfortunately they are leaving the cruise so we must bid them farewell.  It is amazing how quickly we form friendships and how sadly we must say good-bye.  We shared dancing and laughing together.  We were also challenged to a rummicube game.

F who will be named DH (Dear Husband) in the future shared a beer in Costa Maya Mexico. We wish our new friends a safe trip home and may we meet on future cruises.

IMG_0442IMG_0443IMG_0518

The other side is that I also renewed a friendship in our small world.  While in Honduras I met a former worker who retired from Bell in 2004.  What a wonderful surprise !!  She says she recognized me by my laugh.  It was great catching up and of course retirement agrees with her. Do you know who it is?

IMG_0480

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps someone might recognize me! It really is a small world! Imagine meeting you in Honduras! Sounds like you love cruising like I do, so you never know, we might meet up again in the future! Enjoy your retirement! ps. my next cruise is in May!

    ReplyDelete