Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Questions Friday

It's that time of the week again, where I bare my soul... or at least tell you a little more about myself...

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

Make a cup of tea and sit down to read a book

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

It is just another day.  Of course there alot of extra hugs and kisses
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

Since we are both retired we sort of work when the mood hits us and F is not very far as we are away
 4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

All day since I am retired and don't have a schedule
.
5. What is your go to karaoke song?

I once won a karoke contest with 3 other girls and a fellow worker named Guy.  We sang "My Guy".


2 comments:

  1. Oh to be retired! Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Wayne's blog. I too am retired, and I love it. Drop by for a visit. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete