Sunday, February 12, 2012


Welcome to my first blog!

I retired from Bell on December 31st, 2011.
 My husband F has been retired for 5 years and has been anxious for me to join him. I have some great plans to keep us from being tired and bored.

So far my first six weeks have felt like a vacation.  My plans are to spend time travelling and with our family.
We have 3 children:
H who is married to Wand has 3 of my 5 grandchildren, R 14, L5, and E 16 months.
C who is married  to P for just over one year.  They are still in the honeymoon stage. And
M who is marrried to M and has the other 2 grandchildren,  E 4 and F 1 year.

Our first trip has started.  We are spending just over a week with H and her family.  So far we are keeping busy following the boys around.  We have visited Caw Caw for an afternoon walk to see the birds.  I have had lunch with H's PEO group and shopped for 2 new dresses. We have also walked downtown  and shopped for gifts to take home .  We are off to an early dinner to celebrate the  birthdays.

I hope you will follow along as I journey through retirement and keep from getting tired or bored.