Friday, March 7, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Friday Fragments:
Half-Past Kissin' Time       
It has been a very busy week. We had dancing on Monday (tango lesson) and Thursday (practice dancing). Both of us were tired after the exercise. It was also a lot of fun. We definitely need a lot more practice. I also got my swimming in on Tuesday and Thursday. D H is a mall walker while I swim.
Wednesday was my regular visit with my grandchildren however it had a it of a twist. My granddaughter E is being tested for the gifted program and had to leave the house by 8:15 am so instead of battling rush hour traffic I went out on Tuesday night and slept over. Grandson T started early so everyone was up and ready. I got a little extra play time and E is definitely in the gifted range. Granddaughter F showed me the ropes about babysitting.
Good news I got the knitting for the 2 sweaters that I am gifting tomorrow knit. I will have them wrapped up today. They are baptism gifts for a brother and sister. I hope everyone gets everything done that was on their to-do list as well.

 

This week’s co-host is Carla from Carla’s Rambling she who came up with the last two statements

Feeling Beachie

 

The statements:

  1. This week I had to work extra long on making the sweaters that will be gifts and did not get a lot of reading done.
  2. Honestly do you think spring will arrive or is winter here to stay.
  3. Only the snow needs to melt and the sun needs to be warmer.
  4. If I had a million dollars I would take more cruises.