We are sending our prayers and good wishes to Les and her family at Time out for Mom.
- Do you like avocados? Not a big fan however my grandchildren love them.
- Have you ever gone on a roller coaster? No, I am a carousel person or even a Ferris wheel fan because I have a very iffy stomach. I don’t even let my hubby drive over hilly roads.
- Do you do cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel work, or needle punch? I am a knitter and a crocheter however I have done some rug hooking in the past but I have a needle phobia and I shake when I have to use a needle.
- Do you cook with gas or electric? I don’t do much of the cooking however we have a gas stove as well as a gas BBQ. I have never cared for electric.
- Tell me something good, pleasant, or uplifting. Please. February is behind us and even though March came in as a lion we have our health. This is a big month for birthdays. My SIL turns 40, my son and his wife turn 36, my granddaughter E will be 6 and granddaughter F will be 3. Lots of parties.