Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

 We are sending our prayers and good wishes to Les and her family at Time out for Mom.

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
Everyday Ruralty

QUESTIONS

  1. Do you like avocados? Not a big fan however my grandchildren love them.
  2. Have you ever gone on a roller coaster? No, I am a carousel person or even a Ferris wheel fan because I have a very iffy stomach. I don’t even let my hubby drive over hilly roads.
  3. Do you do cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel work, or needle punch? I am a knitter and a crocheter however I have done some rug hooking in the past but I have a needle phobia and I shake when I have to use a needle.
  4. Do you cook with gas or electric? I don’t do much of the cooking however we have a gas stove as well as a gas BBQ. I have never cared for electric.
  5. Tell me something good, pleasant, or uplifting. Please. February is behind us and even though March came in as a lion we have our health. This is a big month for birthdays. My SIL turns 40, my son and his wife turn 36, my granddaughter E will be 6 and granddaughter F will be 3. Lots of parties.