I missed this meme on Tuesday however better late than never!
- If you are in the US, does the time change mess you up? Even Canada the time change has messed me up a little. The swing in weather hasn’t helped my sleep patterns either.
- Do you usually drink a beverage with you meals? yes, coffee for breakfast and tea for lunch and dinner. When travelling I also drink a lot of water but not so much at home.
- How often do you iron clothes? iron is a 4 letter word in our house.
- When was the last time you took an enjoyable walk? We actually got several walks in when the weather was a little spring- like however we now have 10 inches of snow so I am staying under an afghan and bundled up with a good book.
- Tell me whatever you'd like to share with us. I am reading an interesting book set in India. It is called “ Veils of silk” by Mary Jo Putney. I also read a mystery by Kathy Reichs called “Monday mourning”. Two different types of stories but both excellent reads.