1. What would you say is the key to success?
Being happy! There can be no success without joy.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
Yes we have been to Key West several times. We may even go again next year. It is a very walkable city with lots of history and great shops and restaurants.
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
We took the grandchildren to visit the farm where they saw the donkeys and the turkeys.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
I think this means that the door has many locks on it. If I see a lot of locks then I think the person inside may be paranoid. Are they keeping themselves in or the world out?
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
Not much! It has always fascinated me that people keep the inexpensive things in their garage and their expensive car in the driveway.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
I got keyed up about all of the construction happening around our house as well as on the roads. It is getting harder to even go to the grocery store because of all of the construction.
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
No thank you! I’ll take an apple pie though.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Very quiet around here since the grandchildren have gone home. Catching up on my reading and making a sweater for the oldest granddaughter. We are enjoying the summer weather and getting some walking in.