Thursday, September 18, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time                 feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

 

This has been a very busy week. I was out for lunch on both Monday and Tuesday. I had a wonderful time catching up with my friends and sharing our summer stories. Wednesday was my day with the grandchildren. We had a lot of fun and I went to bed by 9:30pm. While I was out DH managed to strip the dining room table as well as fill the gutters with a new guard he picked up at Home Depot.

I got a bag of books and I am looking forward to reading some more although I miss being able to sit outside and read in the sunshine.

We are looking forward to a fun weekend. I have a fashion show to attend. My sister B is going to be one of the models. Her husband J is going to take pictures. We also have a dance on Saturday night to kick off our new dance sessions. We hope to improve on our Argentine Tango.

I got a little more blogging in this week. I was able to visit with Heather at actingbalanced as well as fromthissideofthepond for Wednesday Hodge Podge. Of course it was Pondering with Brenda on Thursday. I also participate in Six word Saturday and Sunday in the City. If you haven’t seen these bloggers you should try a visit sometime.

Have a great weekend everyone.

This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVERS BOOK REVIEWS – she came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. I am happy to be retired and can spend time with my grandchildren.
  2. I don’t like to drive  alone especially on long trips.
  3. Would you appear on a TV show if you could?
  4. Cooking with my hubby is something to be desired.