Friday, September 26, 2014

FRIDAY FRAMENTS & FOUR FILL-IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time   

Feeling Beachie

I haven’t much to frag about this week. It has been the usual with babysitting the grands on Wednesday and going to visit my parents yesterday. I took my Mom shopping while DH watched my Dad and cleaned up my mother’s computer. The drive itself was full of construction. It took us an extra hour to get home.

We are preparing for our trek south next week. We have decided to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and hopefully enjoy some fall colours. DH has booked the hotels going down. It looks like our summer will be extended because the temperatures in South Carolina are still very high.

This week I participated in the Tuesday Coffee Chat with Rory Bore. The topic was “collections”. I forgot to mention that we collect air miles as well as points for free hotel stays. If you have time please check out her website http://amothersluv.blogspot.ca/

The other shout out is for a blog I follow on Thursday. It is hosted by Brenda and is called Pondering. She takes words with multiple meanings each week. One Japanese blogger uses this blog to improve her English and show us Japanese words and writings. The blog is http://bygadventures.blogspot.ca/

This week’s co-host is DONETTA from MY CONSTANT THOUGHT – she came up with the last two statements

The statements:

  1. I knit or crochet when I watch TV.
  2. Apples are my favourite fruit for baking pies.
  3. Enjoying the sunshine is my favorite part of summer
  4. Reading helps me relax.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!