Friday, November 7, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time  

Feeling Beachie

It is Friday again and I have the pleasure of joining Mrs. 4444 as well as Hilary for our usual Friday fun.

I am so glad to be getting back into a regular routine. October was fun and I enjoyed every minute of it however it is nice to use our own bathroom and sleep in my own bed. I am back to my aquafit classes and my muscles know it. D H is a mall walker again.

We have a dance tonight and I have a Bazaar to go to tomorrow. I haven’t been to a bazaar in many years. I am looking forward to it. I have also started the countdown clock for our cruise in March. I hope it helps get me through the winter.

This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER – she came up with all the statements:

The statements:

  1. What could possibly happen if the snow didn’t come this winter? 
  2. Do  you think a book can be in my future?
  3. Does a cloud really have to bring snow?
  4. Feeling the snow crunch under my feet is so unavoidable.

Happy Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at all the references to snow. :-) we're supposed to get it starting tonight. I was hoping for a better attitude toward snow this year. Hasn't happened yet. I agree that planning a vacation helps... Like the light at the end of a tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a book can definitely be in your future… how I wish there'd be no snow this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There can always be a book in your future. I am with Hilary, not looking forward to the 'S---"
    Hope you enjoyed the Bazzar and that the anticipation of the cruise gets you through the winter.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear rumblings that we are in for a harsh winter this year!! I like a little bit of snow - it can be fun and make for romantic evening walks: but it seems like each year we are getting dumped on more and more and more! I just like a little dusting this year! :)
    I think a book - especially of your memoirs maybe?? - could definitely be in your future.

    ReplyDelete