Thursday, March 8, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

It's that time of the week again - when I answer five fabulous questions posed as part of:

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?

Not really however I do appreciate the lighter sky in the evening and since I no longer drive to and from work it doesn’t really matter.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?

I am really a techno nerd.  My kids want me to give up books and at least try a kindle or e-reader but I see no need for an I-pad.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?

I would live on a cruise ship and travel to Australia.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?

We met in high school and my  Mother introduced us.  I was failing math and he became my tutor however I dumped him and the second time we met at a Scout function and I thought he changed.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?

A one piece – I never could wear a bikini.  I also like to swim and a one piece never gets lost.

Thanks to Mama M for the questions again this week...
If you like this style of meme, you can also check out the one I host now - Meet Me on Monday!