Friday, March 23, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

It's that time again when I answer five questions about myself... posed by:

1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?

I love to drive and dislike flying.  Since we are retired we can take the time to travel all over the place.  Our next big drive besides visiting H is to Boston.

2. What's your most recently read favourite book?

I am terrible with names of books as I just pick them up and read them however one I shared was about “Friendship Bread”

3. What's your favourite Spring Break memory?

Oh my goodness! it has been so long since I had a spring break however just enjoying this year’s weather has been amazing.

4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?

When I was a child Easter was a day to go to Church.  My mother usually made my sister and I a new Spring outfit.  We always had a new Easter bonnet.

I 5. Do you get a summer haircut?

When I started to plan my retirement one of the plans was for my hair.  I now have a wash and go which needs to be cut every 6 weeks.  This has upset my hairdresser who gave me the cut because for 37 years I used to go every week for a blow dry and curl. So my cut is winter, summer, spring and fall.

| Labels:Five Question Friday |