Friday, December 7, 2012

FOUR FILL-IN AND FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Photobucket

This week’s statements:


1. Sleeping in the afternoon is the way for me to stay up late.


2. Hubby is my rock.


3. I like to think I can be all things to all people; but I know I have the love of my family and that is enough.

.
4. If I just live on a cruise ship, then I could a happy girl.

1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips?

We have only moved 3 times. When we were first married to a one bedroom, then a two bedroom for our first born and finally to a 3 bedroom house. It is paid for and since we are retired we think it may be time to move again however we have called it home for 37 years we are stuck in a rut beside loving it.
 
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan?


Yes I am back to being on a budget and most of the Christmas gifts will be made with LOVE!


3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague?

I avoid the flu shot. It is made with en egg base which would only make me sicker.


4. What your least favourite Christmas song?

I always get asked my favourite Christmas song never the my least. I can’t think of one unless maybe “The dogs sing Jingle Bells”.


5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why?

We are spending less. We have decided to give to the Grandchildren only. We are also on a fixed income now. I miss those extra bonuses but not work.