Thursday, December 27, 2012

THRIVING THURSDAY–PONDERING WITH PURPOSE

 

I am joining Brenda to ponder Resolutions:

Do you make new years resolutions? And if so, do you keep them?

Resolutions are something that I have never really bothered with. I told the doctor that I am healthy at my current weight and all the dieting in the world will never make me thin. I am a short round person and I intend to stay that way.

I have always tried to see live life with laughter and to take the time to smell the roses. If I were to make a resolution at all it would be to spend more time with my family however with such a growing family with diversified interests that isn’t easy. Keeping in touch is about the closest we come.

D H is the most important person in my world and he is my rock. We try to keep each other happy and healthy.

I have always lived by the Motto

“Don’t go to bed mad!”

So I am not mad and I am going to bed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!