Sunday, December 9, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

 


1. What is your favourite charity to donate to?

I support many charities. I give to a woman’s shelter, food bank, as well as Heart, Cancer, Alzheimer Society and Autism.


2. When was the last time you danced?

I dance every week with hubby and of course I had the pleasure of dancing with my granddaughters E and F on Friday night. We rocked to Christmas Carols as well as Raffi.


3. How do you show someone you care about them?

I like to show people I care by giving a little of my self. I make baby blankets. I like to bake and share the goodies. I will drive someone to the doctor or shopping.

4. Do you send holiday cards?

I send Christmas cards. I also send cards for the other holidays such as Valentine’s Day and Easter.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

Are staying home or going away for Christmas?