Sunday, December 2, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1. When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa?

I had my picture taken with Santa on Saturday. It has become a tradition with Aunt C, Mommy M and E and F.


2. Which do you prefer - ham or turkey?

Turkey all the way. I eat very little ham at any time.


3. Do you give more to charity in December?

No. I spread my giving out year round. The need is often greater in the months when no one cares.


4. Which US City would you most like to visit and why?

I would love to visit New Orleans for the Jazz.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My fifth question is:

Do you attend many Christmas parties?