Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are Ya Hodgepodgin'

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge, Holiday Edition. Volume 106 for those of you keeping count. This will be the last Hodgepodge of 2012, but do come back in the New Year when the random fun continues (Wednesday, January 2nd).

Okay, the Hodgepodge...here are my answers~

 

.

1.  How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?

This year we will be having Christmas Eve at our son’s new home. We will have the pleasure of having all of the children and grandchildren in one place. This is the first time they will all be together. I am in charge of pies for dessert and hubby will help cook the meal.


2.  What is something you are not?

I am not a big sports fan.


3.  Fudge-are you a fan?  Your favorite flavor?

Absolutely I am a fan. I love chocolate fudge however I also like maple and nutty fudges as well. It is sugar isn’t it?


4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December?  Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls?  Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?

The only fair I attended this year was at my daughter C’s work. Yes we did buy some of the treats which we ate for lunch afterwards. I am making homemade gifts for everyone. I am so glad to return to knitting and crocheting.

5. What's your favourite type of holiday gathering?

I love gathering with friends and neighbours as in our Open House as well as having family dinners. Christmas is a time to spend with friends and family before winter sets in and we cozy up in the house. 

6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?

2013 is going to be a n exciting year. There are more babies being born so more baby blankets will be required. One will be my new grandson in April. I also have another niece getting married. D H and I will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary at the end of June and of course we have 3 cruises to enjoy. Not much I guess!!


7. Share a favourite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.

The first song to come to mind was “Joy to the World”.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I wish to thank R’s teacher for making it possible for her family to leave S C before the storming weather hits. We pray for a safe drive for them. It will make Christmas all the more joyous. To everyone who reads this blog. Thank you for support and Have a Very Merry Christmas!