Sunday, July 21, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. Wednesday, July 24th is Drive Thru day - do you have any drive thrus that you have a hard time passing?

The only drive thru I use is Tim Hortons and it is usually because my daughter wants to pick up a cup of tea. I don’t usually order anything because I like to go into the coffee shop and watch them make my tea properly.

2. Other than signing your name, when was the last time you physically wrote something?

I wrote a get well card today and over the last couple of weeks I have written baby shower invitations as well as thank you cards for all of the beautiful gifts we received for our 40th wedding anniversary.  I have a card drawer and love sending cards.

3. What was the first movie you saw in a movie theater? the latest one?

I don’t remember my actual first movie however the first date I had with D H we saw “Cool Hand Luke” with Paul Newman and “Family Way” with Hayley Mills. I don’t go to movies because I sleep through them so I won’t waste my money.

4. Have you ever visited Disney?

Yes! I won a free trip to Disneyland in Florida when I was selling Avon almost 25 years ago. I have never taken my children and D H has never been.

 

My 5th question is:

What do you serve when company comes for dinner?

 

Acting Balanced