1. Picture postcards were first printed back in the mid-1800's and deltiology is the official name for postcard collecting. When did you last send a postcard? Receive one? Do you save postcards sent to you? Do you collect and/or send postcards when you travel?
I used to collect postcards on all of my trips however now that D H travels with me and takes fabulous pictures I only pick up a few. I keep them and never mail them.
2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
I like to buy a piece of jewellry from every place I visit. I usually have a story to tell with each piece I buy. The granddaughters love it.
3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
4. Does your town/city/county still deliver telephone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the internet replaced the phone book in your home?
Yes we still get telephone books delivered however we don’t use them anymore.
5. Would you rather be first or last?
It depends on the circumstances. I love being first in line because I hate to wait however I don’t buy something because it is new.
6. July is National Park and Recreation Month (in America, but everyone can still play along)...where and when were you last in a park? Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
We live so close to many parks. We walk to most of them and used to participate in the activities however now we like the quiet solitude and just walk.
7. What was one of your worst ideas?
Buying a Chevrolet Malibu. I had always loved the name however it was too small and cost a lot of money in repairs. I got rid of it for a Ford Taurus.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are in the middle of an extreme heat alert in our city. We have curtailed our daily walks outside so we have looking for indoor malls to walk in. We don`t buy anything but it is a cool place to hang out. We also tried switching bedrooms however I like my old bed best. Hopefully we will get a cool down this weekend however that also means more rain. Hope everyone has a cool week!