Monday, July 29, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. What is your favourite pair of shoes?

My favourite pair of shoes are my dancing shoes.


2. Do you get embarrassed easily?

I am a mother of three children and a grandmother to 6 there is very little that will embarrass me.


3. What makes you cringe?

Watching my grandchildren do dangerous things on the playground.


4. July 29th is National Lasagna day... are you celebrating?  What kind of lasagna do you prefer?

Not a big fan of lasagna. My ex-sil used to make a fabulous one.

My fifth question is:

Are you anxious for the start of school?