Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!

 Everyday Ruralty

QUESTIONS

  1. Are you looking forward to fall?  Yes I am looking forward to fall. We have booked a 42 day cruise to Rome from Fort Lauderdale and back.
  2. What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst? The worst colours are yellow and orangey red as well as pink. My favourite colours are purple, green and blue
  3. What is your favourite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favourite flavour of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc. My favourite juice is orange juice. I start with a glass every morning. I like tomato juice at dinner and we always have apple and cranberry juice in the house.
  4. Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is. Yes, 3 times for my 3 children and once with a broken leg.
  5. Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!) Yes! Although I don’t have one right now.