Friday, April 27, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

It's that time of the week, where Mama M poses 5 Questions and I answer them:


1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?

As a grandmother who doesn’t cook I allow the grandchildren to make their own choices of food.  I have to say most of them are good eaters. I encourage them to try everything since their taste buds are just developing.  Our youngest granddaughter is just starting on real food and she does have a mind of her own.  So the short answer is no.

2. Do you give an allowance?

When my children were growing up we did give an allowance however we also ensured that they had all of their wants met.  That was the reason I went back to work.

3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?

No we have a parking spot in the back of the house.  Since we retired we gave up street parking which used to cost us about $240. a year.

4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?

I don’t cook because D H is a fabulous cook however if I did cook I would NEVER cook LIVER

5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?

Absolutely!!  We have our daughter H and her family W, R, L, and E coming for about 6 weeks that will keep us hopping as the boys love the parks around our house.  Our son M and his family are moving to a new house to be closer to work. And FINALLY we have our fabulous cruise which is being counted down.

Now go and see what others have to say when they link up at: