Friday, March 29, 2013

FRIDAY FOUR FILL-IN FUN

 

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in. This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from Its Just Life – she came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:


1. My favourite advice to give is to young parents – use the playpen for the older child to colour and paint so that the younger ones don’t bother them. Also the little ones get more freedom and the mess is contained. The playpen also makes a great place for the Christmas tree when children or pets get in the way.

2. A few years ago I stopped dieting. I got tired of the yoyo swings in my wardrobe.

3. The weather around me is cold and tends to lend itself to staying indoors beside a warm fire..


4. 2013 is both busy and exciting.