Sunday, March 3, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:


Our Questions:
1. Which are you better at: Reading, Writing or Math?

I am better reader than I am writer.


2. Tell us a good 'come back' story. Where you were down but were able to reverse fortunes and come out on top.

I don’t get to be on top very often however just being able to retire at the age of 60 and enjoy life is wonderful.


3. Which would you rather do: dine or eat?

I am an eater although after being on a cruise ship for 2 weeks I have enjoyed the dining experience.


4. What is one thing the someone close to you does that just annoys the heck out of you?

D H is the love of my life however he does like to be in control so I let him think we are doing it his way.

My fifth questions is:

What is your fantasy trip?