Wednesday Hodgpodge Questions-
Lucky you...it's time for the weekly Hodgepodge!
Told you I was going to use that bad pun every Tuesday in March. Thanks Joyce for hosting this blog.
1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
Yes I have to all of the above. Have I ever won? Not really! Do I play now? No!
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favourite way to have potatoes?
No since I don’t cook and hubby doesn’t like cooked cabbage or mashed potatoes.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
I have been envious of people who have cruised to more places than I have.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
I love rainbows and think they bring Luck. They have certainly brightened my world.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
Until I started blogging I never kept a journal or a diary. I started blogging as way for my friends and family to share my travels.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
My wardrobe itself is a rainbow however I do not have one article of clothing that would fit this question.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
My favourite limerick is “Mother may I go for a swim? Yes my darling daughter. Hang your clothes on a hickory limb and don’t go near the water”.
8. Insert your own random thought here
We have come back from our cruise and are getting caught up in a lot of commitments. We have babies being born so showers are needed. We have weddings and showers for that as well. We have our first theatre trip this weekend and we see “Mary Poppins” at a brand new theatre. We also have lots of birthdays coming up. Not to mention my Uncle and Aunt will be celebrating 50 years of marriage this spring. They are only the second family member to make it. My parents will be celebrating their 64th. It is good to be home although we are looking forward to our next cruise in August.